Double Chocolate Energy Bites
- 1 cup almond butter (or other nut butter)
- 1.5 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 8-10 dried black figs, stems removed
- ½ cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chip (minis) or dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup flaxseed meal
- 4 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 scoops Advocare Muscle Gain or protein powder of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients to a food processor (except for the chocolate chips)
- Turn food processor on.
- Let ingredients mix until dried figs are completely broken down and incorporated.
- Then add chocolate chips.
- Shape mixture into bite size balls.
- Place in the refrigerator to help harden.
- Keep leftovers in the fridge!
- Be merry.