2 pounds of ground turkey
1/2 pound of turkey bacon
3 large sweet potatoes (get 4 just in case)
1 large white onion
Spices: Cayenne, paprika, garlic, plack pepper, oregano
1.Peel sweet potatoes and microwave them for 2-3 minutes to soften them lightly
2.slice your sweet potatoes into 1/8″ slices
3. Dice your bacon finely and brown in pan into crisp pieces
4. Remove your bacon from the pan and set is aside for later
5. Dice your onions into large chunks and add it to your pan along with the ground turkey. Make sure you use a deep skillet or pan big enough to brown 2 pounds of Turkey and 2 onions.
6. Season your turkey as you wish using Cayenne, paprika, black pepper, garlic powder and oregano.
7. Make sure your turkey is fully brown and onions are translucent.
8. Beat your 8 eggs in a bowl. Add some cayenne and paprika to your egg mixture if you wish.
1. Line the bottom of your slow cooker with slices of sweet potato, Just enough so that you cover the bottom
2. Spoon in a layer of your seasoned beef on the sweet potatoes.
3. Sprinkle some of your crisped bacon pieces on top of the beef.
5. The goal here is to keep layering evenly until you run out of ingredients. If you have extra sweet potatoes, I’m sure you can find other ways to use them later.
6. Once you have finished layering, pour your egg mixture over the top. Trust me on this. The eggs will fall into place and make the magic happen.
7. Cook on low for 6 hours.
8. Allow pot to cool. If your ceramic crock is removable, throw it in the fridge overnight. This will allow the dish to congeal and set nicely. You can then slice the casserole into pretty pieces.
9. Thank me after you WOD faster or lift heavier things after eating this amazing stuff!